Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Real Enemy?

So, who does Bush & the Republicans consider to be the bigger enemy.

Is it this person?

"I don’t know where he is. Nor — you know, I just don’t spend that much time on him really, to be honest with you. I....I truly am not that concerned about him." - Bush


Or, is it this person?

"I think Mrs. Sheehan bears some responsibility for this [publicity] and also for the responsibility for the other American families who lost sons and daughters in Iraq who feel this kind of behavior borders on treasonous..." - Bill O'Reilly

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I think you answered your own question Nasty. Its despicable how the Far Right wingnuts are going after Cindy Sheehan.

They claim that the political left hates America, hates our troops, yadda yadda yadda but look how they treat the mother of a fallen soldier.

Why does the Right hate Cindy Sheehan so much? Because she represents what is REALLY going on in Iraq. She is an unpleasant reminder that our men and women are dying for Bush's business interests, not some lofty principle or humanitiarian cause.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

oh, and btw- you know what happens when you type in nastyboy.com instead of your actual website, which I did accidentally? Heh. You get a very nice, hardcore gay mens site called "nasty boy".

tee hee

(you have some competitition) ;)

8:54 AM  
Blogger nastyboy said...

That's why you need to have my site bookmarked! ;-)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Well, I usually get to your site the lazy way- from clicking on your link on my site!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Did you see that O'Reilly is now denying he accused her actions as being treasonous?

They have that on mediamatters.org I think.

Does he really think that TRANSCRIPTS of his show wont show what he did or didnt say. Of course, a friend told me that O'reilly has been known to actually have his people EDIT the transcripts. Unbelievable.

3:37 PM  
Blogger nastyboy said...

Yes, he does edit. I believe Al Franken talks about it in his book, Lies, and the lying liars who tell them. (great book, BTW).

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home