Image Hosted by

Image Hosted by

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another case of a Compassionate Conservative

On the evening of August 10, Hannah Shaffer of Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, decided to go to the nearby Barnes & Noble outside of Wilmington. She wanted to see Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum, who was promoting his book, “It Takes a Family.”

The event was billed as a “book signing and discussion,” Shaffer says.

But discussion was the last thing that the Senator’s people wanted.
“Do you want me to get rid of them?” said the compassionate conservative.


Blogger Stacy said...

I saw this story and I couldnt help but think, "why do conservatives hate freedom of speech so much?"


3:34 PM  
Blogger nastyboy said...

Er.........because the truth might come out?


3:52 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Yeah, I was kinda being sarcastic when I said that above ;)

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home